Thursday 9 October 2014

Plo Koon Lives!

This week I too some time to work on a project I've had on my mind for a while, actually a mix of a few ideas. Plo Koon is one of my favourite Jedi, and I wasn't a fan of the way he died in Revenge of the Sith. I would have been satisfied if he had been killed by Vader or even Sidious (during Mace's attempt to arrest him) but not shot down in a starfighter.

My fan theory for a while was that Plo survived, killed or evaded his clones on Cato Neimoidia, and then went into exile the same way Yoda and Obi-Wan did, never to be seen again.

Along with the Plo Koon idea, I have also been wanting to do a samurai cartoon, but I never had the story. This fan film is a mixture of both, a samurai movie that takes place in the Star Wars Universe.

The only pain is that I didn''t have a microphone, but other than that I think it turned out good.


No comments:

Post a Comment